New Mexico Department of Health COVID-19 dashboard provides the latest coronavirus cases by county and zip code. The dashboard includes a breakdown by age, gender, and race/ethnicity also by state and county. See historical trend-line charts cases by county/by day and see daily updates on Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico.
COVID-19 Map Key
- RED: Both average Daily Cases 8 or more per 100,000 and Test Positivity 5% or greater
- YELLOW: Either average Daily Cases under 8 per 100,000 or Test Positivity under 5%
- GREEN: Both average Daily Cases under 8 per 100,000 and Test Positivity under 5%
- TURQUOISE: Counties at the Turquoise Level have both a new COVID-19 case incidence rate of no greater than 8 cases per 100,000 inhabitants during the most recent four-week period, and an average percent of positive COVID-19 test results over the most recent four-week period less than or equal to 5%.
Latest Coronavirus News
- O’Reilly to host vaccination events, pay $34k in NMED settlement
- Capital High student tests positive for COVID-19
- Data: Tens of thousands of people need booster for NM to reach vaccination goal
- Native American Artisan Portal returns Friday
- New Mexico awarded $38 million to address COVID related health disparities