ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city wants to promote Albuquerque businesses by highlighting their acts of kindness.
Whether that’s making hand sanitizer or donating student lunches, the city’s marketing department, ‘Visit Albuquerque’ is trying to show off the good deeds. They created a campaign called #TrueABQ.
That’s how local businesses can share what they’re doing in the community on social media. So far, the city says there have been more than 30 of these stories shared online.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites