ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Over 100 local middle school voices came together to sing a song virtually.
APS choir teacher Deanna Amend wrote “I Close My Eyes and Sing,” a song about the times we’re living through, and shared it with teachers across the district. Students then submitted audio of them singing it. Amend then mixed all the audio together into one arrangement.
- City officials give public opportunity to meet police chief candidates Saturday
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Survey: Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases
- Pet deer known for bond with 2 husky dogs is seized by Indiana authorities
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion