GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – Local veterans are helping areas of the state hit hard by the pandemic.
The vice president of UNM’s Gallup branch campus’s veterans resource center, along with other veterans are unloading food trucks full of five to 50-pound bags of food and supplies for families in the northwest region of the state. They’ve handed out more than 800 care packages since March.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites