NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The New Mexico Department of Health announced Monday that winners next round of winners have been chosen for the state’s Vax 2 the Max Sweepstakes. The four prospective winners are from Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Roswell, and Las Cruces.
Story continues below
- Business: Amazon looking to expand with 30,000-square-foot air cargo facility at Sunport
- Albuquerque: Doomed from the start: The history of Lead and Coal crashes
- Weather: Clear skies for most of the state
- Politics: Santa Fe city council candidate hides felony record before coming clean
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
Once the New Mexico Department of Health verifies the prospective winners to make sure they’re eligible and vaccinated, they will each be awarded $250,000. The winners will have three business days to claim their prize after being contacted by NMDOH.
The entries that didn’t win are carried over to the next successive $1 million drawings. Residents who signed up for the sweepstakes do not have to re-opt in to remain eligible. The next $1 million drawing is scheduled for July 23, followed by a July 30 drawing. The grand prize drawing for $5 million will be in early August.
The breakdown to win $250,000 in each public health region was:
- Northwest: 1 in 329,274
- Northeast: 1 in 101,821
- Southwest: 1 in 85,030
- Southeast: 1 in 37,625