NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Two members of New Mexico Congressional Delegation are in self-quarantine.
Representative Xochitl Torres Small came in contact with someone who tested positive. Earlier this week, Congressman Ben Ray Lujan announced the same. Neither says they have experienced symptoms.
Two congressmen, Mario Diaz-Balart of Florida and Ben McAdams of Utah have tested positive for COVID-19.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites