TAOS, N.M. (KRQE) – The Taos County Sheriff’s Office set up informational drive-through checkpoints at county borders Thursday.
Officials provided handouts to drivers highlighting the public health order as well as answered questions. The department set up the checkpoints at the Colorado state line, along Highways 285 and 522.
They plan to move the checkpoints to Highway 68 and 518 over the next few days.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites