NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A member of a New Mexico school board that was suspended for ignoring the Public Education Department’s COVID-19 guidelines is hospitalized with COVID.
- First Judicial Court denies temporary restraining order against PED
- NMPED selects who will serve in place of suspended Floyd School Board
- PED announces next steps in Floyd school board suspension
- PED suspends Floyd school board for rejecting COVID-19 guidelines
- Rural NM school board votes against PED’s COVID recommendations
Jeff Essary posted photos on his Facebook page of him in the hospital on oxygen and says he contracted the virus. Essary has several posts speaking out about masks and the vaccine. He says despite having COVID, he still refuses to get vaccinated.