SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A New Mexico business is looking to help families that are struggling financially because of the pandemic.
Custom Craft Car Repair in Santa Fe is giving away $500 to six families each. The family-owned business wanted to help not just their customer base but people in need who may be out of work.
People wanting to apply for this help can reach out to the business through Facebook messenger, their Instagram page, or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. “Us being an essential business and able, we’re still busy, we’re still busy and working. We want to try and help out others who are in need,” said Andrew Gallegos, Co-Owner of Custom Car Repair.
The company asks those applying for the help to submit a message stating how they pandemic has affected them. They are accepting submissions through Monday, May 4.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites