NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The country’s largest Native American tribe has also declared a public health emergency over the outbreak.
Navajo Nation officials say there have not yet been any confirmed cases of coronavirus on the reservation. President Jonathan Nez says this is a proactive measure to ensure that they’re prepared.
He also imposed traveled restrictions for all members of the government’s executive branch.
- 5 presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 in New Mexico
- Canceled events because of Coronavirus – New Mexico
- New Mexico to begin expanded testing for COVID-19
- Local doctor discusses facts and myths surrounding coronavirus
- Mayor Keller, Albuquerque leaders address coronavirus cases