ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Saturday was the first of two COVID-19 testing days for the south valley. Presbyterian Healthcare and the state hosted the test site for south valley residents at the Las Estancias Center in the movie theater parking lot.
Bernalillo County says the south valley has the most coronavirus cases in the county, so it’s important to increase testing in the area. The county says it will hold another testing day on Tuesday, Dec. 8 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Preference will be given to anyone showing symptoms but the testing is available for anyone.
- City officials give public opportunity to meet police chief candidates Saturday
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Survey: Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases
- Pet deer known for bond with 2 husky dogs is seized by Indiana authorities
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion