ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Grocery stores are of course staying open and they’re staying busy, which means workers are interacting with a lot of people every day.
Now Smith’s is taking steps to better protect its workers and ensure the recommended social distance. The chain is installing plexiglass barriers at its cash registers and you will also notice new floor decals that customers will stand on, keeping them six feet apart.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites