He’s introduced a proposal to require free tests for people nationwide and make sure tribal healthcare professionals have access to federal resources.
“If we need extra help, we’re going to do everything we can to make sure the federal government is a partner in our state to get the resources that are needed,” said Udall.
New Mexico has 23 different tribes in the state.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites