- May 1 – “Lumiere” Spring Gala at the Eldorado Hotel & Spa
- May 16 & 17 – “Beethoven’s Ninth” at The Lensic
- May 27 – “In Honor of Memorial Day” at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi
- May 30 – “Hope for the Planet” in collaboration with WildEarth Guardians at The Lensic
- June 30 – “Beethoven’s Eighth” at The Lensic
According to a news release, the Santa Fe Symphony “will make every effort to compensate its artists, in part, for their lost services — but much will depend upon federal relief and philanthropy in the coming months.” The symphony is asking patrons to consider the following options for the cancelled concerts:
- Donate the cost of ticket back to the Santa Fe Symphony: To donate the cost of a ticket back to the symphony and receive a tax deduction acknowledgment letter, email Box Office Manager Sharon Redsun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obtain a voucher toward any concert on the 2020-2021 season: Patrons may obtain a voucher toward any concert on the 2020-2021 season by emailing Box Officer Manager Sharon Redsun at email@example.com.
- Obtain a refund: If people would like a refund, they can call the Santa Fe Symphony’s remote offices at (505) 983-3530
As the Santa Fe Symphony continues to try and take care of its artists they are asking the public to consider making a tax-deductible contribution to its annual fund by calling Development Officer, Callie O’Buckly at (505) 522-3916 or online at https://santafesymphony.org/support/donate/