SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A Santa Fe steakhouse has found a unique way to keep outside diners safe and warm as temperatures continue to drop. Market Steer Steakhouse, which is inside the Hotel Saint Francis, will be using four dining domes on their patio starting Thursday.
Each dome seats up to four guests and is equipped with an air purifier, a heater, and a Bluetooth speaker which allows you to customize your dining experience. You do have to reserve the dome in advance with the restaurant and there is a $100 food and beverage minimum for each guest that dines in the dome.
Latest New Mexico News
- Los Lunas police seek information in Home Depot robbery
- Halyna Hutchins: What we know about the cinematographer killed by prop gun
- FBI to exercise zero-tolerance policy with threats against election workers
- ‘There are no words to convey my shock’: Alec Baldwin issues statement after fatal movie set shooting
- What’s happening around New Mexico October 22 – October 28