FARMINGTON, N.M. (KRQE) – San Juan County announced Wednesday that it is working with the New Mexico Department of Health to test all San Juan County detention facility employees and detainees for coronavirus.
They say on Friday, all San Juan County Juvenile Detention Center staff and detainees were tested and all came back negative for coronavirus. San Juan County says they are working to complete testing at the San Juan County Adult Detention Center and San Juan County Alternative Sentencing this week.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites