ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – For those of you hunkered down who haven’t gotten a chance to see what it looks like on the streets, this should tell you how seriously New Mexicans are taking the stay at home order.
Lead Avenue coming into downtown at 8:30 in the mornings is usually the heart of rush hour, but these days it’s more like a ghost town.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites