ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – After getting off to a late start because of COVID-19, the Rail Yards Market is extending its season into the fall. Last Sunday was supposed to be the last day of the 2020 market but the city stepped in and put up the funding to keep it going for a few more weeks. The plan is to resume the market on September 27 and continue running it on Sundays through November 1.
- Silver Star Nation Interactive: Cowboys fall to Seattle, look ahead to Cleveland
- WATCH LIVE: BCFD responds to fire at recycle yard in northeast Albuquerque
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- Man charged with killing wife in Holden, Missouri after 4 prior domestic reports