ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Rail Runner announced Friday an extension to their suspension of service through May 31 in accordance with the State’s Public Health Orders and Executive Orders.
Governor MIchelle Lujan Grisham’s administration is developing industry-specific COVID-safe practices for a phased-in approach to reopen many of the state’s services and businesses. Rail Runner officials are working with the administration to develop their own COVID-safe practices to resume Rail Runner services once it is deemed safe to do so.
Once a final date for reopening the Rail Runner service is decided, the information will be released to the local media and through Rail Runner social media outlets. The public can also visit the Rail Runner website for the latest service updates.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites