ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Sunday, March 15, Presbyterian will be providing drive-through COVID-19 screening at the PresNow location at 4515 Coors Blvd NW between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. every day. If a patient is screened and meets testing criteria, a test will be provided onsite.
- All New Mexico public schools closed for 3 weeks amid coronavirus concerns
- Cancellations, closures because of Coronavirus – New Mexico
- Governor Lujan Grisham declares public health emergency following confirmed cases of coronavirus
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico: 10 Presumptive Positive Cases
- Schools, Colleges, University open/closed because of Coronavirus – New Mexico
- New Mexicans make mad dash to stores, stocking up on toilet paper
- Many people will be out of work, pay during Coronavirus pandemic