ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Presbyterian is now offering monoclonal antibody therapy for COVID-19 patients. The treatment is only available for those ages 12 and older who are at high risk of COVID hospitalization.
Story continues below
- COVID: First COVID, then hair loss?
- KRQE En Español: Martes 25 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: OSHA officially ends vaccine rule for employers
- Business: Smith’s workers threaten to strike if no deal is reached
Treatment should be started within 10 days of symptoms and a positive COVID test. A full list of requirements to receive the treatment is available online.