ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – With COVID-19 cases rising, Presbyterian is strengthening visitor restrictions. Starting Thursday, the hospital will not allow visitors at any of its campuses with an exception for children admitted to the hospital, maternity units, or patients receiving end of life care. In those cases, visitors will be limited to one per patient and they will be screened before entering.
Latest Local News
- Family files lawsuit against UNM after fatal fall
- New Mexico Auditor Colón to run for state attorney general
- Bernalillo County DA to use new technology to track crime, determine policy
- Landscaping improvements along Tramway trail near Indian School unveiled
- Home to be built on ‘eye sore’ lot in Albuquerque historic district