NEW MEXICO (KRQE) –People are sharing a message of hope for Make-A-Wish children whose wishes are postponed for now.
Make-A-Wish New Mexico works to grant a wish for children diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. Most of the wishes involve travel and large gatherings like at theme parks.
Now, during the stay-at-home order, more than 100 kids in New Mexico have wishes on hold. So people are reaching out to them on Twitter with encouraging messages. To see more messages or to share your own, click here.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve