This comes after offering nearly three months for free during the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s also on the heels of officials saying they’re facing a $100 million budget shortfall.
City meters will turn on again starting Monday, June 1. City parking garages will start charges in July.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve