ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Optum New Mexico coronavirus testing sites will now only be testing patients with fever and upper respiratory symptoms.
This change will help medical examiners at the three drive-thru sites be able to better deal with patients. They are also modifying their hours because the sites will require more extensive cleanings.
Optum has three testing sites:
- Journal Center Urgent Care: Open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days a week
- Tramway: Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Rio Rancho: Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day