ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city’s One Albuquerque fund will be helping small businesses affected by COVID-19.
The fund, which takes community donations for a number of initiatives, will put $50,000 toward the city’s micro-business relief program. It will help Albuquerque businesses that need financial assistance to overcome the loss of revenue from the pandemic. Last month, the fund allocated $50,000 to emergency housing for the homeless.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites