ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Businesses are slowly starting to open back up in one of Albuquerque’s most popular spots, Nob Hill.
KRQE News 13 spotted a few people strolling around with some local spots open for business. There will still quite a few closures, but business owners we spoke to say the area is starting to pick up again after the governor’s decision to allow non-essential businesses to offer curbside pick-up.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites