ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico’s professional soccer team is looking to pay it forward in the kitchen.
New Mexico United is starting its so-called Bake It Forward campaign. The team is asking fans to make something delicious to share with a special organization or frontline workers. You can nominate organizations that could benefit from these food donations by clicking here.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites