NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexicans will soon get more help accessing affordable housing amid the pandemic.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development is awarding public housing authorities across the state more than $5.5 million in grants. It’s part of a relief package approved by congress. Our state was previously awarded nearly $17 million in HUD Grants.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites