ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico United is challenging people to stay physically active and mentally healthy.
“I wanted to challenge each of you to do something every day this week, being creative with the number 25,” said midfielder for New Mexico United Daniel Bruce.
Bruce wants to keep locals’ spirits high and keep them motivated while in quarantine. He says a good way to do this is by putting an achievable number in front of a goal. Since his number is 25, he says you can do 25 push-ups, read 25 pages of a book, take a 25-minute walk or even spend $25 at a local business.
He says the team appreciates their fans and wanted to help keep New Mexicans physically and mentally healthy.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites