LAS VEGAS, N.M. (KRQE) – We’re getting a behind the scenes look at what it takes to disinfect New Mexico State University.
The facilities and Services Department is sanitizing and disinfecting classrooms, computer labs, restrooms and common spaces. They use a common disinfectant as well as a system called e-mist.
Once a room is disinfected a sticker is placed on the door with the date of when the room was cleaned. All exterior handles are also cleaned.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites