NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexico is reportedly doing much better than other nearby states in a category called “Positivity Rate.” It tracks the percentage of COVID-19 tests that come back positive.
According to the Santa Fe New Mexican, just 3% of the state’s tests were positive in the month of July which is much lower than neighboring states. Texas saw a 16.2% positivity rate, Arizona came in at 15.5%, and 7.2% of tests came back positive in Colorado. The nationwide positivity rate stands at 7.5%.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve