NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The owners of a New Mexico ranch are selling meat to anyone who may be unable to find it in the stores. Brandi Jump, the owner of Pueblo Creek Ranch says since meat is flying off the shelves at grocery stores, they could help out by offering it to anyone who is unable to find it.
So, she took to Facebook – offering grass-fed and grain-fed meat from her ranch. “This time is really hard on everybody, so we just put our service, if you need meat, we’ve got some,” said Jump.
She says it’s available for anyone who needs it, but they will have to pick it up. More information is available on Jump’s Facebook page.
- 3 Kansas sisters reach century mark at ages 104, 102, 100
- PHOTOS: Crowd rallies outside of Supreme Court amid abortion arguments
- McCarthy pleads with Republicans to stop infighting: ‘Congress is not junior high’
- Juarez cuts down on commercial activity amid holiday shopping due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Gov. Lujan Grisham seeks 7% raise for state educators