A few nights ago, Destinee Sanchez put her five-year-old daughter Jazzelle in charge of homemade sopapillas. Jeannie’s sons Leandro and Isaiah are seen helping with dishes.
Lauryn’s mom had her create a menu and set the table and wash dishes.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve