“It tells you the total number of people who are getting infected in every state every day. The reason that’s important, if the virus is going to be managed properly, then the infection rate will drop,” said Dr. Jacob Kuriyan of Physmark Inc. & Care Maps Inc.
Dr. Kuriyan says he took a different approach to create a tool to monitor COVID-19 cases. He says if infections exceed the trend line on his model, then it would be a sign that programs are not working. Dr. Kuriyan says the dashboard is meant for educational purposes and to help forecast what will happen over the next ten days with cases.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites