- Positive COVID-19 Cases: 37,737
- Total Negative Results: 306,067
- Total Tests Administered: 374,033
- Recovered: 35,441
- Deaths: 1,507
Confirmed cases of COVID-19 on the Navajo Nation
The following numbers are reported as of November 12.
- Chinle Service Unit: 6,627
- Crownpoint Service Unit: 3,620
- Ft. Defiance Service Unit: 4,561
- Gallup Service Unit: 6,154
- Kayenta Service Unit: 3,211
- Shiprock Service Unit: 6,670
- Tuba City Service Unit: 4,611
- Winslow Service Unit: 2,261
- Bordertown: 12,347
The Navajo Health Command Operations Center has an online registration form available for individuals who want to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. The Navajo Nation reports the online registry will help with the planning and allocation of vaccines and in scheduling individuals at the appropriate health facility.
The Navajo Department of Health website features a COVID-19 interactive dashboard that features maps and visuals as well as real-time updates.
If you or someone you know needs assistance dealing with stress or the emotional effects of COVID-19, you are asked to call the Navajo Regional Behavioral Health Center at 505-368-1438 or 505-368-1467 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
For more information including reports, helpful prevention tips, and more resources, please visit
the Navajo Department of Health’s COVID-19 website at http://www.ndoh.navajonsn.gov/COVID-19. To contact the main Navajo Health Command Operations Center, please
call (928) 871-7014.
This story will be updated with the most recent information available.