NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The New Mexico National Guard says a flyer circulating on social media claiming Homeland Security and the National Guard are mobilizing for a two-week nationwide lockdown is fake.
The poster claims people should stock up and will not be allowed to leave their homes. National Guard officials report there has been no discussion at the state or federal level regarding mobilization.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites