NAVAJO NATION (KRQE) – Molina Healthcare of New Mexico is offering support to the Navajo Nation during the coronavirus pandemic.
They are donating a relief package of medical supplies that include 5,000 rapid test kits, more than 200 N95 masks, first aid kits, cleaning supplies and $25,000 for food supplies.
The Navajo Nation has reached more than a hundred cases of the coronavirus. 19 of those come from the New Mexico area of the Navajo Nation.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites