GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – There will be a press conference on Friday, May 8 at 2:30 p.m. to address health care needs of the McKinley County community. It was broadcast live on Facebook.
The conference was announced after seven doctors considering resigning from the Rehoboth McKinley County Hospital citing ineffective administrative oversight issues. You can watch a statement from State Senator George Muñoz below. This is a developing story and News 13 will provide updates as they become available.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites