NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – On Friday, Bernalillo County Manager Julie Morgas Baca issued an administrative order requiring masks for those entering a Bernalillo County facility. A press release states this is in light of the number of positive coronavirus cases being on the rise in the county.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
The changes will go into effect on Monday, August 2. Outside county facilities, such as parks or pools, masks are not required but are highly encouraged along with social distancing. Officials say the new mask mandate will remain in effect until further notice.