ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – This Mother’s Day, families had to get creative to show how much they love their mom. One local business certainly helped out.
The St. James Tearoom on Osuna and Edith hosted curbside pickup Sunday. Customers could order online and then drive up to the business at a designated time while employees safely brought out their order.
While it’s not your typical tea party, St. James Tearoom received more than 200 orders for Mother’s Day. “It’s been really encouraging that they’ve been supporting us and they still had something to give even during this time and so that’s a joy,” says Owner Daniel Higbie. They even gave out flowers to each customer.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites