ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Locally owned grocery stores are taking steps to protect their workers and customers from the spread of the virus.
Jerry’s Market on Isleta and I-25 has installed plexiglass at the registers, as well as floor decals telling people where to stand.
Meanwhile, Lowe’s Neighborhood Market, there are signs and partitions helping people maintain an appropriate social distance from each other. Larger chains like Smith’s have announced they plan to take similar measures.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites