ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Lobos are taking extra steps to make sure they’re prepared for fans if sports come back this year.
Lobo Athletics announced this weekend that they will adopt a contactless ticket policy for hte football and basketball seasons. That means that no physical tickets will be sent out and that only mobile or print-at-home options will be available for fans.
Lobo officials say that not only will the contactless tickets keep people safer, it offers more convenience, being able to send tickets in a timely manner and give updates about time and date changes. Officials have not yet said whether these sports will happen.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites