NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The Isleta Pueblo is working to reduce exposure to COVID-19 by keeping nontribal members off the reservation.
The Pueblo has issued an order banning all nonresidents from Pueblo housing districts. The order does not prevent people from driving on Highway 47 or 314. The casinos have already been closed.
At this point, their gas stations are still open to the public.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites