NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexicans are getting the first round of stimulus payments from the federal government. The IRS says it’s depositing the money into people’s bank accounts this week.
The average American making less then $75,000 can expect to get $1,200. Couples making less than $150,000 a year are getting $2,400 and an extra $500 per child under the age of 17.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve