ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Indoor malls also reopened their doors for the first time since March. This was the scene at Coronado Center Monday. Security guards stood at some of the entrances as shoppers walked around in face masks. The mall’s seating areas were also roped off. While many stores were still closed, shoppers say they were glad to be out of the house.
“I think it’s great, not everybody’s open yet but that’s fine, there is enough open that people can be enjoying themselves having fun,” said shopper Fred Pomeroy. The food court remains closed but eateries in other parts of the mall are open.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve