SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The governor has issued two orders to preserve the supply of protective equipment for healthcare workers.
The first postpones all non-essential healthcare services for three months. Those are services that don’t put a person’s immediate safety at risk. The other order blocks healthcare providers and suppliers from selling these supplies without state approval.
The state will also start using the Emergency Alert System to provide New Mexicans with critical information when necessary.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico: Latest # of Presumptive Positive Cases
- COVID-19 Testing Sites – New Mexico
- State Stay-at-Home ordered issued because of Coronavirus – New Mexico closures
- FAQ: What you need to know about the New Mexico ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help people in need during coronavirus outbreak
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites – Complete List
- Schools, Colleges, University open/closed because of Coronavirus – New Mexico