ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Thaks to increased statewide testing capacity, the governor announced Tuesday New Mexico is allowing more people to get tested for the virus.
Asymptomatic people who’ve had close contact with people who’ve tested positive for coronavirus can now get tested along with nursing home residents and people who live in shelters, group homes, or jails.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico: Latest # of Presumptive Positive Cases
- COVID-19 Testing Sites – New Mexico
- State Stay-at-Home ordered issued because of Coronavirus – New Mexico closures
- FAQ: What you need to know about the New Mexico ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help people in need during coronavirus outbreak
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites – Complete List
- Schools, Colleges, University open/closed because of Coronavirus – New Mexico