ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham is asking the federal Department of Defense to station an Army Hospital in Albuquerque.
The governor says the 248-bed hospital will be used to help the state respond to the COVID-19 outbreak. The governor made the request under a federal law that authorizes the U.S. government to provide states with emergency medical assistance.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites