ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham is asking the federal Department of Defense to station an Army Hospital in Albuquerque.
The governor says the 248-bed hospital will be used to help the state respond to the COVID-19 outbreak. The governor made the request under a federal law that authorizes the U.S. government to provide states with emergency medical assistance.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve