GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services has reinstated its no visitor policy due to a recent surge in COVID cases. There are a few exceptions that allow one family member or support person allowed with pregnant women in the birthing center, pediatric patients, and any patient needing a personal care attendant at admission.
Story continues below
- Crime: Santa Fe County deputies take large amount of fentanyl off streets
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
Terminal Patients will be determined on a case-by-case basis.